What to Do When You Encounter the Aka.ms/remoteconnect Issue?
What is aka.ms/remoteconnect? How to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue on Minecraft? Assuming you need to discover the responses to the above questions, this post from MiniTool is the thing that you need. Presently, you can keep on pursuing this post.
Aka.ms/remoteconnect is a site that permits you to play Minecraft easily on PS4, Nintendo Switch. You can utilize different devices at home to play Minecraft with your companions on this site.
The reason behind this issue is that you change the device. If you need to change your device from XBOX 360 to PS4, you will doubtlessly experience a Microsoft login error.
Now, let’s see how to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue.
PS4: Here is how to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue on PS4. Follow the guide below:
- You need to go to the PS4 store and click the download options and start utilizing it.
- At that point, the Minecraft game will be downloaded on your device. You need to have a paid version of the Minecraft game on at least one device.
- From that point onward, you can try the remote playback function.
- The PS4 version of the Minecraft game will give you the choice to sign in with a Microsoft account. Click this option and sign in with your email address and password.
- In the wake of finishing the cycle, you can get connection data. You can easily save the code from PS4. The remote playback function should be running.
- Now, you need to see if the aka.ms.remoteconnect issue has gone or not.
Xbox: The fix is for Xbox. Here are the simple steps to fix the aka.ms/remoteconnect issue.
- In case, you want to remotely play code, then you have to visit the Xbox setup link.
- The official site will show the code of the far remote playback function. You need to have a Microsoft account.
- It is practically easy to begin remote play on your device. You need to go to the link.
- You need to have a Microsoft account to utilize this great feature. Sign in with a free record or make a new account.
- You have to enter the remote play code available on the Xbox screen. Here on, entering the remote play code, the official website will directly load the Microsoft Minecraft game.