This error is often seen in the case when you use the Microsoft Outlook application. There a lot of reasons that cause this error and some of them are listed below-
- There might be some problems while installing your MS Outlook application.
- Often while using multiple outlook accounts, you are faced with such type of error.
- Also, sometimes the program installed in the computer is not good enough to support Outlook.
- There might be some incorrect antivirus software configuration in the computer.
- The user profile on Outlook might be corrupted.
- The internet connection might not be stable enough to launch the servers.
Users often do not know how to deal with such situations. For this, you need not worry as we have listed down a few of the methods that will surely help you in tackling with the situation so that you can use the application without any interruption or any delay. Now, there are various ways to solve this error and some of them are listed below-
1. Log out of all the accounts
As already discussed above, sometimes the error is caused due to various outlook accounts opened in the application. So, the best possible method to get rid of the issue is to log out all the accounts. After this, when the problem is solved, you can try log into it by using only one account.
2. Clear cache and cookies
Another effective way to get rid of the issue is to clear the cache and cookies from the computer. To do this, you need to do the following-
- Step 1:Open Google Chrome and click the Settings
- Step 2:Navigate to the Privacy and security part and click the Site settings
- Step 3:Click Cookies and site data and click See all cookies and site data. Then, click the Remove All
See, if the problem is solved, if not, try the next solution.
3. Reinstall outlook
You can also get rid of the issue by installing the new version of the application. By doing this, often users convey that their problem is solved and they do not see such error.
To reinstall Outlook, you can go to Microsoft’s official site and download it. When it is finished, reboot your computer and check if the error [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] is fixed, if not, try the next solution given below.
4. Disable anti-virus temporarily
You can disable the antivirus temporarily to get rid of the issue. To do this, you need to do the following-
- Step 1:Type Settings in the Search box to open the Settings
- Step 2:Choose Update & Security and navigate to Windows Security. Then, click Open Windows Security.
- Step 3:Click Virus & threat protection. Then, click the Windows Defender Antivirus option Finally, turn off the periodic scanning.
Then, check to see if the “one or more network protocols are missing on this computer Ethernet” issue has been fixed. If not, try the next method.
Check if the problem is resolved, if not, try the next solution.
5. Check your internet connection
Sometimes, the problem is caused due to weak internet connection. For this, you need to connect the computer with a new connection and see if the issue is resolved.
The internet connection should be stable enough to be worked in every situation. That’s why when the connection is not up to the mark, the server gets down and is not able to load the content, and you have to face with such situations. Thus, keep updating your servers and check for good internet connection to get done away with the issue.
Thus, we have listed out five ways by which you can easily get rid of the issue. You do not have to mandatorily perform all the fixes but if are able to deal with the error by performing one or the other step, you need not go ahead. So, now, you will not have to face any difficulty while using the Microsoft outlook application and all your issues will be solved without any interruption or any such hindrance while performing any job.